- Highly Commended Company
- Manufacturer of the Year 2010
- SME of the Year 2010
- 1st Scottish based company to receive SC21 Bronze
- Scottish Engineering Presidents Award For Achievement
- Leading SME
- Exceptional factory facilities
- Exceptional canteen facilities
- Varied & challenging work
- Operating in the most demanding sectors
- Servicing Blue chip companies
- Constantly evolving & moving forward
- Strong heritage – A 3rd generation company
- Strong core values
- Socially and environmentally committed
- High level of job satisfaction
- High level of job security
'Quality is the King of the Castle.'
Allan Perry - Production Manager.
'As good as it gets.'
Gerry Ruddy - Foreman.
'Castle is an advanced high precision machining company with a workforce, factory and systems equipped for 21st century machining requirements.'
Marcus Tiefenbrun - Managing Director.
'If there's a better way to do it, Castle will find it; our quality determines who we are.'
Jim Finlay - Foreman.
'Nothing describes us better then the dictionary: Castle [KAH-SUL-L] A strongly fortified, permanently garrisoned stronghold.'
Willie Ballingall - Project Manager.
Take The Castle Factory Tour
Castle Precision are a high quality turnkey supplier of complex machined components and assemblies to leading multinational customers in the high tech sectors of Europe and North America.
Our Virtual Factory Tour displays one of the foremost independent production facilities in Europe and the range of capabilities available to our customers.Take the Factory Tour
60 years of Castle
Castle’s 60 for 60 is a series of activities, events and initiatives to celebrate our 60th Anniversary and mark our commitment to customers, staff, suppliers and the community.60th Anniversary
To access the full extent of the website and our media gallery, please register to create an account.Apply for an account
History & HeritageHistory & Heritage
Castle is able to offer a comprehensive solution to all of your machining requirements and has a sustained programme of investment into the latest machine tool technology.